The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

who has the best prices and specials?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have gone through discgolfworld.com, hence the magazine, twice
cheap, shipped to me in 3 days one time, 6 the other
they'll call if they don't have the exact weight or colors if you specify
got some stuff 2$ below normal retail, free shipping at a certain $ amt.
I like marshall street. 10% gets kicked back to one of our local courses if you follow a link, and any time I order it gets here in 3 days. Cant beat that...
Hello All,

I use Discgolfdepot.com, Jerry has got anything and everything you will need. It helps that its in Portland, Oregon. 100 miles North of me here in Eugene. Great Deal on Disc's, and ect. Best Prices for Star Plastic, 1st Runners. Peace
Jonny Roc
poorboydiscs.com is cheap with a good selection
discgolfcenter.com pick your exact weight and color. any orders over 15 bux is free shipping. takes about 3 days from florida to mich. (where i am) and they usually have lotss in stock and update what they get in on the homepage
I'd have to agree with Grant. discgolfcenter.com rules!!
Disc golf center is great. Have ordered all sorts of plastic from Wade. Great service, selection, free shipping (even on baskets!)......have bought bags, baskets, discs all with prompt shipping. Color and weight selection is key thru his live inventory.

Find it ironic that I order so much discraft from a site outta florida when I live in Michigan
Sunkingdiscs.com ... Live inventory, huge CFR/TFR inventory, HUK, BITE, rare collectables, all brands, and much more + great customer service. Sun King is one of the best tournament sponsors ever, and brings us the Players Cup!
discgolfcenter.com

best.site.ever.

if you order over 12$, free shipping

discs are like 2 or 3 dollars under normal price
i've had great experiences with discgolfvalues.com. they (marc and sharon) communicated well with me.
they have a great selection of innova x-outs (being located in cali, they go there and hand pick the best), they have a great selection of collectible discs, and when their server crashed during the mad spree to get the first run champion xcaliber, they contacted me and helped me out.
i love these guys!
DIscgolfcenter.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968