www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

who has the best prices and specials?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is good service... KC.. So is it mainly the free shipping that makes a good internet store or the customer care or the actual site visually that makes you want to shop at the places you do?
Pete,
I chose Discgolf Center as well. I really like the free shipping.
Every time I'm down in the area...I visit Discgolf Center and chat with Wade and walk out with a couple of (purchased) discs.
I was shocked when I walked into the Discgolf Center business for the first time. All I saw was Wade (and his computer) surrounded by shelves of discs and other discgolf stuff. I had a mental picture of a bigger store. I was really surprised.
Ken,

Peter Kunoff said:
Disc golf center is great. Have ordered all sorts of plastic from Wade. Great service, selection, free shipping (even on baskets!)......have bought bags, baskets, discs all with prompt shipping. Color and weight selection is key thru his live inventory.

Find it ironic that I order so much discraft from a site outta florida when I live in Michigan
gottagogottathrow.com
discgolfcenter.com cheap, free shipping, and buyer reward discounts
dynamicdiscs.com
I also had a great experience with Marshall Street. The disc I ordered wasn't available in the color/weight combo I wanted. I got a call explaining the issue, and was able to choose a different color in the weight I wanted. Then the package arrived a couple of days later. I appreciated the extra service.
I've had nothing but great service from Wade at DiscGolfCenter.com.

Now that my local Play It Again Sports has started stocking Discraft, Lat 64, Ching, DGA, and Millenium as well as Innova, I try to support the local guys. But every now and then, when I want something not carried locally, I'll order from Wade.
I use alot of them but Zonedriven.com is like a big sponsor for hte HGT so I try and support them as they support us.
Its hard to compete to each their own for one reason or another we all try to support our local tossers cheers
www.just-disc-golf.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968