www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

who has the best prices and specials?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

West coaster's use Values....and East coasters use Zonedriven.....and don't forget good ole Bill Wright at the Wright Life for all your disc's needs and has the best Freestyle and Lids on the planet bar none..
In europe I buy at crosslap discgolf shop discgolf-shop.de
but most discs in the USA at Dynamic Discs
Stevo,
www.discgolfcenter.com (free shipping) Located in Winter Park, Fl.
hope this helps,
Ken
Its cool because the store is near me and I can just walk in and shop here, they got everything and Joe has lots of C.E. plastic still.

www.gdisc.com
http://www.sunkingdiscs.com and gottagogottathrow, but I'm not sure if they are still up.

but both have been very good customer service.
DD ( dynamic discs) ebay store is good too.
gottagogottathrow.com is still up! My buddy works there. The guys I know that work at GGGT are very helpful. In fact, I have gone into the store and they took me out for some field work. Great shop, very knowledgeable workers/ disc players, and LOTS of plastic and other miscellaneous disc products ALWAYS in stock. Good selection of Innova X-Outs as well.

One of the guys that works there (Blake T.) Designed discgolfreview.com If you have been to that site you know Blake knows his disc golf VERY well.
Definately ZONEDRIVEN...DiscGolfValues...DiscoveringTheWorld...Ebay..."FlamingoDiscs"...lol.
There are many to choose from that is for sure we took ours on line but have only a Revolution backpack in the store lol you can check it out if you want www.just-disc-golf.com but until we get it filled please check out dt world, marshal street, disc n dat, gotta throw, or any of the others that come up on google or your favorite search engine best ones are ones that the owners or staff are avid players... cheers sorry if i missed anyone or mis spelled anyones.
I guess it all depends on what you're looking for, different stores carry different molds/plastics/stamps. I usually only go online for X-outs, CFR discs, or other random stuff I can't get at the local shop. I have ordered from the following stores and have been very impressed by them all.

LSDiscs
Disc Golf Values
Marshal Street
Sun King
Disc Golf Center
Any of the larger groups want to give some advice on my store or anyone with a yahoo based store I could use some help advise etc... thanks Jay @ Just Disc Golf
I like discgolfcenter u can get the color and weight u want and no shipping.
www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com

HANDS DOWN.

I made a $200 order on Friday afternoon at 2:30. I used regular delivery via the US Mail, expecting it to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. It was on my desk when I came back from lunch on Monday at 12:30. They must've processed it almost immediately!

Another time, they didn't have a bag that I had ordered in stock. They called me on the phone a few minutes after I placed my order and offered to send me a better bag without an upcharge.

HUGE selection. Customer service is second to none.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968