www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

After being a long time aviar user I've tried out a friends champion rhyno and it has been incredible for my putting game. Only problem is I don't have an old mold and I havent been able to find one...If anybody has one they are willing to part with please contact me with the price you would be looking for...

Tags: Champion, Putter, Rhyno

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What difference is there between an "old" and "new" mold? I have some Champ Rhynos here at the shop, let me know what to look for and I'll see what we got.

Best regards,

Keith Murray
you could put some lunch meat on a new one and stick it in the back of the fridge for a few months to get that "old mold" feel. haha.
sorry, couldnt resist :)
Keith- The old mold is made of the good CE plastic and the last year they made it was 2002 I believe. The new rhyno has the bead is sharp on the bottom on the new rhyno compared to the old. I got my hands on one so far but would certainly be willing to get more.
Ah...don't have any of those, looks like all of ours are new. I'll keep my eyes peeled as we do see some old stuff come through here.--Keith
Thanx Kre...And thanx for lookin out Keith. Ive been fortunate enough to come up with two so far but I think I might pick up one of the NEDGC ones as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968