www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

anyone know a good website that carries disc in sub 150 or 150 weight ,i'm buying my friends 8 year old daughter a rev bag and what to stock it with light disc she can throw ,also she throws a dx lepoard thats 150 and can get it to turn over a little than come back pretty well, any suggestions on a driver in a low weight she could get more distance with .

Tags: disc, drivers, light

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got several 150 DX Destroyers and several other 150 class discs in my store...

www.channelzdj.com
Gateway has some really light stuff even down into the 130's
thanks guys
John,
Try Disc Golf Center.com
They are out of Winter Park, Florida. Shipping is free if you buy two or more disc.
Hope this helps.
an innova ace can be bought in well below 150's
DiscGolfCenter.com The best place for discs. They show stability ratings and exactly what they have. Especially 150 classes. (free shipping with 2 or more discs)

Easy as Pie, #1 150 Class retailer in the United States is the Clearwater Disc Golf Store in sunny Clearwater, Florida (Where "The Champ" Kenny Climo Lives!).

They have an extensive line of premium weights and everything in the 150 range!

The website is getting rave reviews and is easy to navigate.

Detailed information about the discs will help you decide which is best for your gift.

Here is the link, or copy and paste it in your browser. Have a Great Round!

www.ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com

DJ MockingScott said:

Easy as Pie, #1 150 Class retailer in the United States is the Clearwater Disc Golf Store in sunny Clearwater, Florida (Where "The Champ" Kenny Climo Lives!).

They have an extensive line of premium weights and everything in the 150 range!

The website is getting rave reviews and is easy to navigate.

Detailed information about the discs will help you decide which is best for your gift.

Here is the link, or copy and paste it in your browser. Have a Great Round!

www.ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com

thanks guys i went with disc golf center though the free shipping was very nice
i got her a 150 champion sidewinder and a 155 dx aviar i went though her old disc and that was all she really needed now i only have to get her the rev. bag
Wow, that clear water site killed part of my eyes. someone needs to tell the person running that site to make it look more professional, and not use retina burning neon green and blues over a black background.
Innova has Ultralight 135 DX Leopards, good starter disc for a girl. I had five of them a month ago. Might have sold out this weekend.
primediscs.com has been really good to me lately. really quick too. if i order in california before going to sleep on monday night i usually get them by wednesday. they also have a 150/ultra light section.

good luck finding what you are looking for!
As others have said, Discgolfcenter.com is a good site, particularly because of the real-time inventory. Marshall Street is another good choice. I was in their basement last week searching for light plastic and found quite a good selection. I throw discs mostly in the 150's, so I have experience doing what you are doing. The light Leopard is a great choice - also think about a 150g Teebird for hyzer shots. Once her arm speed increases a 150g Valkyrie is a great straight driver. Another disc that most people don't consider is the Quest Ultra long Range Driver. Marshall Street has a whole bunch of them in 145-150g. They fly fast, have great carry and float in water. The grip is a bit funky, but once you get used to it they are great light drivers. Just don't expect any skip out of them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968