www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This is going to be for those sometimes unbelievable Disc Golf stories that you folks have. Ill Start it off with an Ace story. My buddy Kyle and I were playing the course at enterprise park in redding. Had a good game going i was 3 under after hole 8 and there was this shot i had been working on for hole 9. it was a sidearm roller to hit the pole well i threw my Roc and it landed a few feet back stood up hit the root of the tree right in front of the basket hopped up. i couldn't see it but all i heard is chains. I immediately looked at my buddy Kyle and his exact words were "If I didn't see it I wouldn't believe it." So thats my unbelievable story how about some of yours?

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the other day me and my buddy were playing Cass Benton DGC (northville, MI) and basically the whole course is ice. i had been throwing pretty bad because of the ice and wasnt on at all. we get up to hole 11 and i flick my 175g star teerex that i recently aced the same hole with about a week before and it hits exactly where the trunk meets the ground and pops up and falls into the basket. we were in disbelief. the funny part is it was the one tee pad that i actually did work and smashed the ice off to get decent footing.
there is this hole on our course that is just really easy and like i called i was goin 2 ace it adn we did and we won that game by one stroke. but that is not the great story what is befor this game i threw this hole 10 times and aced it 5 time afn shit the pin like 3 of the others so yeha i got this hole down all tomohawk that i aced with
I was at the Virginia Frisbee championships a few years ago and as I was watching a guy getting set to putt at a basket, I noticed a bird very high in the sky with something falling from below the bird. As I watched the thing drop, it hit the tops of the tree where the guy was pulling back to putt and the thing hit him smack on the head. He stopped the putt and I ran up to see what it was that had hit him. It was a fish. The bird dropped the fish and the slimy fish hit the disc golfer dead center of his head. What a slimy mess. And no, this is not a fish story, it really happened and a disc was made with a stamp of a guy with a fish on his head for the next years tourney.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968