www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Have been trying to find all of the Discappear DVDs online but with no luck. If anyone has these and can get me copies, or can point me to the person that makes them so I can get them directly or something let me know.

Otherwise looking to buy: Hotshots, Coolshots, Supershots, Southernshots

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Chris,

The guy that produces those videos is named Johnny Botamer. His production company is called DiscAppear Video (but is often reffered to as Scary Mini Productions). I have most of his stuff and enjoy them with my friends on rainy days. Here is his email address: discappear@netzero.net, and a link to his stuff on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/scaryminiproductions

Hope this helps...
That botamer guy is a disc thief. He goes around the county to disc golf courses that have water holes and he cleans them out early in the morning before anyone gets to the courses. Taking every disc and then gets back on the road. He sells the plastic at stores like Play it Again Sports. This gives him his gas and food money. The video's he sells is of players playing a game that they paid to play in, tournaments. The money he makes from the video's should be going to the players, not the thief. I would think that the PDGA would step up, but he is not a member, so they will do nothing. He has been doing the same gig for many years. When does one belive a liar and trust a thief?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968