www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i got a champion orc for my first driver. and a rhyno for my putter which i still use to this day. the orc on the other hand has been lost and purchased a few times. sorry about the pic size i dont know how to shrink it.
My first disc was a ace race disc not sure what it was it looks like a discraft disc though
Champion beast 167
a 181 gram Discraft Marauder, white (eventually lost in a blizzard - go figure - at Coldbrook Park, Kalamazoo, Michigan, on hole #4).
Old school DX Hammer. It was the old Roc mold, like a classic Roc today. It was red and straight as an arrow.
150 class shark (no longer with me), dx teebird (lost, got back couple months later, then lost again), and lighting slice #3 (still in use)
I started with a champion Valk, discraft Storm and an Aviar putter.
I started with an SR-71 blackbird, and a soft magnet. lost the blackbird, still have the magnet.
175g dx beast.
DX ARCHANGEL. I HAVE AN OIL LEAK AND I USE IT TO KEEP IT FROM DRIPPING ON MY DRIVEWAY.
a gift
DX stingray,
my wife and I bought about four of them so several of us could play, only have one of them is left now and I still carry it and use it to get out of tough spots, I have made several long/weird putts with it in tournaments (including ~150ft shot from my knees around a tree at States this year), and to attempt rollers once in a while

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968