www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DX Gazelle
DX CHEETAH
I started out with a super pro. I played my first round (pole holes) at The Rockledge Disc Golf Course in Cocoa Fl. around 1978. It was there I started buying Midnight Flyers. These are all Whamo discs. Innova and Disccraft did not exist .
Bought a innova champion set. Valk, panther and aviar. Still use them sometimes!
I started with a red DX Whippet. It was my only disc for several months. One day, it got stuck in a tree; I had to climb up to get it down. A branch had pierced my disc, leaving a small hole. I still have that disc; one of the few that's stuck with me for the last 8 years or so.
172g pro valkyrie. Still have it. I don't play with it anymore since the last time I lost it I spent a hour looking for it. Got another one and put my first one on top of my safe where I keep my trophies.
I started with an old beat up DX Gazelle as my first disc. I played at a tiny course in Cerritos, CA called Liberty Park and there was not a single hole on the 9 hole course over 220 feet. I think I shot a 15 over haha.
it may not be quite the first one, but raley gave me a few old ones and that was my first set.
My first disc was and Elite Z XL. Dad bought it for me thinking it was for catch. One of my favorite drivers still. Flies super straight if I release it flat.
My first disc was a stratus. Lost it in the soy bean field at Heritage Park in Adrian, MI
A Discraft Tracer. I got it 17 years ago. Still have it, but I don't use it much.
Whamo Super Pro ( Blue ) circa 1966.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968