www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think there was a initial on it but no phone number or anything
i dont have it anymore because i bombed it into the woods on accident
DX Beast that my younger son now throws.
175 classic grid stamped Aviar in 1986! Went to a tournament at Joe Davis State Park in Lewiston, NY armed with my lids and borrowed an Aviar from a guy from Toronto and birded the first 2 holes, so bought one and got hooked!
Mine was a beasts disc. It was a cheap and crappy disc.
Damn, there's a bunch of newbies on here......
They didn't have anything but DX plastic when I started playing and it was relatively new.

I had a Whippet, a Cheetah, and a Shark.
I think everyone of them ended up at the bottom of Iroquois Pond. Didn't even know you were supposed to put your name on them!
About 5 years after I started playing Discraft candy plastic showed up in town. They had XL's and XS's. I bought them both and used them for a long long time!!
a black xs (shudder), red putt'r and a good ole mrv.
My 1st golf disc ... a 40 Mold (119gm) Midnight Flyer really weighed 141 gms .. what can I say I am old
innova champ beast. switched to discraft. couldnt be happier
First run Piranha. No clue of the weight but it was red with a black stamp and was a harder plastic than the one I have now. My boyfriend found it in a pond, then lost it about a year later in some blackberry bushes at Hanging Oaks in Penn Valley :(
Elite Z Cyclone, Tye dyed purple black and green. I wish I still had it. Lost it in the pond out at Addison Oaks Earlier this summer.
A White DX Hammer. I was about 10 years old and my dad took me and my sister to play and bought us each a disc.
some old ones a pro had probably found and some others he couldn't throw because they were a different brand than his sponsoring company.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968