www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dx aviar, still in my bag.
A candy cobra. I played 1 day around 2003 and didn't play again until Halloween 2008. y first disc when I got hooked and started playing was a Z avenger I bought online used. It set in my bag for about 6 months but now it is my favorite disc. Very predictable.
ESP XS in September 07
I found a picture of my disc.

My first disc was a green champion spider 175g.I loved that disc.I had it for over two years.I overthrew 18 at z-boaz and I looked for over an hour until it got dark.I'd pay 100 bucks to get that disc back.
A baby blue Innova XD I purchased at the Univ of Cent FL bookstore in 1989. Followed that up with a purple Cobra and a yellow putter.
World Class Frisbee 141G.
Then I added a 119G for drives. Coool.
Except running around with soem frisbees the first discs was a set of Midnight Flyers, well it is also frisbees in the end but they were made for discgolf by the DGA.
It wast in 1979, a mold40, 50 och 80. Still have the mold80.
My first disc I acquired in my first round I ever played in 1985. I started the round playing with a pro class 150gram freestyle Frisbee and on the second hole I found a 181 gram B-29 Super Fortress, which I never found the true owner of. The first I ever purchased was a 171 gram Vortex, which I still have.
___Tab
Pro Destroyer, i didn't know what to get at all
Whamo113 Moonglow Fastback . . . . . . in 1971! Ten years later, Midnight Flyer
My first disc was a DX Rhyno three years ago. I don't have the disc any more, but I have a copy of it, and the Rhyno is still my putter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968