www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dx aviar, still in my bag.
A candy cobra. I played 1 day around 2003 and didn't play again until Halloween 2008. y first disc when I got hooked and started playing was a Z avenger I bought online used. It set in my bag for about 6 months but now it is my favorite disc. Very predictable.
ESP XS in September 07
I found a picture of my disc.

My first disc was a green champion spider 175g.I loved that disc.I had it for over two years.I overthrew 18 at z-boaz and I looked for over an hour until it got dark.I'd pay 100 bucks to get that disc back.
A baby blue Innova XD I purchased at the Univ of Cent FL bookstore in 1989. Followed that up with a purple Cobra and a yellow putter.
World Class Frisbee 141G.
Then I added a 119G for drives. Coool.
Except running around with soem frisbees the first discs was a set of Midnight Flyers, well it is also frisbees in the end but they were made for discgolf by the DGA.
It wast in 1979, a mold40, 50 och 80. Still have the mold80.
My first disc I acquired in my first round I ever played in 1985. I started the round playing with a pro class 150gram freestyle Frisbee and on the second hole I found a 181 gram B-29 Super Fortress, which I never found the true owner of. The first I ever purchased was a 171 gram Vortex, which I still have.
___Tab
Pro Destroyer, i didn't know what to get at all
Whamo113 Moonglow Fastback . . . . . . in 1971! Ten years later, Midnight Flyer
My first disc was a DX Rhyno three years ago. I don't have the disc any more, but I have a copy of it, and the Rhyno is still my putter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968