www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whamo play catch frisbee
my first were a Buzzz and an Avair got them both at the same time dont remember which one I tossed first
Champion edition valkyrie and an old putter a guy gave me after I bugged him with enough questions, he invited me to finish his round with him. Putter is long gone, the valkyrie is up on the ace wall. (hole 8 Scottsdale Vista)
Take it off the wall and throw some more aces with it!
169 viper, 174 aviar and 171 roc.... bought them all at the same time in the mid 90's, and still use them except for the roc which crumbled on a tree last winter.
I have thought about that a few times, but I would cry if I tossed it away.
mine was a 154cl shark dx, red with gold emblem. no it rests ironically at the bottom of a lake...
Innova Dragon
Hardly ironic. Sharks are notoriously hydrophillic. Every effin time I throw one near water . . . . . . . .
x2
XClone
My first discs were the crappy 3 pack set from Walmart. That was before I knew anything about disc golf. 2 weeks later I picked up 5 used discs - Soft Magnet, Surge, Tracker, Comet, and Challenger - on ebay to get me started with better discs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968