www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Innova Shark DX was my first disc. I still have it and it works great for long approaches and the occasional putt. Plus, can throw a mean anhyzer with it (although, sometimes randomly). It has lasted me almost the year and has taken the most punishment and will not give up.
My first golf discs were the Whamo 44 and Whamo 76 (Love the 44 even today) (my first disc ever that I bought as a kid was a Black Master with a very low number sticker, I wish I still had that one.
My first disc I found 99%buried in some muck. Turned out to be a first run XS. I was sooo crazy about that disc. It wasn't in great condition when I found it, obviously, but I loved it. It ended up on top of a barn and stayed there for years. I wanted to get it down, but the storm did that for me and the dog ate it. That was a sad sad day.
An Innova DX Moray 171g
Discraft Tracer and Discraft Marauder , Lost the tracer long, long, ago.....Still have the Marauder, but it has been put on an indefinite hiatus
My first disc was the old San Marino Roc. I should have quit then.... wouldn't be hooked on this sport and would have moore time to be lazy.
First Disc ever was Elite Z Cyclone, Purple, Black, and Green Tye Dye. I used to spend so much time looking for that disc.
My first disc was a Firebird. Lost it long ago.
Dano gave me a yellow Magnet for my first disc still have it and love it
Goblin (which I still have hanging on my wall for memory's sake) and Barry Schultz champion Beast (which I lost).
The first disc that was "mine" was an elite Z Cyclone that my friends found while I was playing with them and borrowing some of their discs. The fist disc I bought was an Elite-Z Putt-R. I have no idea what happened to the cyclone, most likely lost, but I gave the putt-r to my little brother when he started playing.
I can't quit remember for sure but eclipse, comet and a marauder were diffently a few of the firsts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968