www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

175 Hands putter, red.
Wow, this is a really old post!

Anyways, my first disc was a DX Valkyrie. I have it hanging on my wall in my office. I still can't play a round without my Valks.
1st run Gateway Sabre--the only disc I carried for years--and responsible for my first 3 aces...
Well my first golf disc wasn't even a golf disc. It was a Whamo 175g. that we all used when we played our object course back in Ames, Iowa at the Arb (1983). I didn't even really touch real disc golf discs until 1995 when I came out to Colorado Springs. Then I went through a lot of discs till I found the XL. Don't even throw Discraft anymore.
I still have one of these !!!

Here's 2 of my first 3 discs....

First driver was a blue 150 DX Valk that I lost 2 months in and replaced with that TL
LS Polaris, I believe.
Dx raven
The first disc I purchased was a beat up Champion Roadrunner. I've loved that thing for over 3 years, and lost it many times. It was just returned to me for the third time yesterday, and you can guess how big a smile I had...it's going right back in the bag!
first disc was an elite Z Putt'R. Bought it 8 yrs ago and is still in my bag.
1966. I was 6 years old and we threw at trees !!

150 champion stingray (circa 94 or so ) says champion on disc but its more like dx plastic

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968