www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think there was a initial on it but no phone number or anything
i dont have it anymore because i bombed it into the woods on accident
Damn, there's a bunch of newbies on here......
They didn't have anything but DX plastic when I started playing and it was relatively new.

I had a Whippet, a Cheetah, and a Shark.
I think everyone of them ended up at the bottom of Iroquois Pond. Didn't even know you were supposed to put your name on them!
About 5 years after I started playing Discraft candy plastic showed up in town. They had XL's and XS's. I bought them both and used them for a long long time!!
a black xs (shudder), red putt'r and a good ole mrv.
My 1st golf disc ... a 40 Mold (119gm) Midnight Flyer really weighed 141 gms .. what can I say I am old
innova champ beast. switched to discraft. couldnt be happier
First run Piranha. No clue of the weight but it was red with a black stamp and was a harder plastic than the one I have now. My boyfriend found it in a pond, then lost it about a year later in some blackberry bushes at Hanging Oaks in Penn Valley :(
Mine was a DX bar stamp Cobra. Orange, I only bought it cause it looked cool. I think I ended up giving to a friend so he could start playing. Just bought a "replica" of it off eBay. Not the same...
Elite Z Cyclone, Tye dyed purple black and green. I wish I still had it. Lost it in the pond out at Addison Oaks Earlier this summer.
A White DX Hammer. I was about 10 years old and my dad took me and my sister to play and bought us each a disc.
some old ones a pro had probably found and some others he couldn't throw because they were a different brand than his sponsoring company.
star leopard and a soft magnet....still have the leopard
Illusion, Wolf, Aviar, and Teebird. My friend let me use some of his and a few days later I bought all four of these discs. Looking back I think that I would have chosen a different selection. I've only been playing a short while, but I do think that it is important to master a midrange disc like or similiar to a Roc or a Buzzz before you graduate. I've recently got my father and his GF playing and I've given them a Roc to play with and I've seen better results in the time they've played relative to the time played at the same point in their game.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968