www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my first disc was a lightning #2 flyer. I still have it and it is also my only ace disc.

Tags: disc, first

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey now,white Valk 170 weight,lost into the wild foliage at North Charlotte Regional Park '02.Hope someone found it and is enjoying it's flight or it's still treed and lost.Peace
a beat up ching velocity! lost it a few months later
My first discs where loaners till I got my own, they where a leopard, roc, Aviar P&A
my first disk was a champion valkrie.....sad to say it went for a swim and never returned
Black DX Shark
Brand X Golf disc was my first "golf" disc, while the first beveled disc I had was a Patent Pending Aero with a Brown Deer Park hot stamp. Before I used these, I had been using a 165g and 141g World Class Frisbee.
i got a z flick 150 class for my first disc and it also is my only ace disc with 2 aces
An Orange Maurader given to me. First disc i bought, a white classic roc, Dischovering Central Florida Stamp.
My friends gave me my first disc.....a dx teerex.... Thankfully that was the first disc I ever lost.
First discs I bought were a 167g champion roc, 167g dx shark, and a dx rhyno. Don't carry the rhyno anymore, but the roc and shark are still in my bag, 30 some discs later.
My first discs were a Putterdrive that was either manufactured by whamo or DGA, and a Discraft Phantom ++C, the original poly-urathane disc.
Grey DX Shark...so beat when I got it it looked like an Aviar. Spray painted it and gave to a friend later.
Let me make sure everyone knows my age. My first disc frisbee was a whamo 165 gram that I could throw 300 ft on occasion. I carried a whamo 141 gram and a 199 gram as a putter. Be aware this was in the mid 70"s!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968