Well if you are like me, you thought to yourself (when faced with the choice to renew PDGA membership) I'm opting in......
Well now that I did, and I have got two issues of flying disc magazine, I'm not all that impressed with the outcome.
Many members that I am aware of have the following problems:
- Magazine was badly damaged when delivered
- Magazine was a month late
- Magazine was two months late
- Magazine never arrived
- Certain content of magazine is offensive to the sport and to the players of disc golf
- FDM does not reply to emails
- PDGA members don't feel totally comfortable with leaving the magazine at Park Depatments, Schools etc... to introduce the sport...
There are more than likely other issues as well.... So lets here what you have to say about the new face of the PDGA FDM......