www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm working up a disc golf drinking match for my bachelor party. So far this is what I've got: every player but the lowest two scorers on each hole has to drink a half a beer at the end of each hole. AND the closest to the pin on each hole assigns another half beer.

Anybody have any more creative ideas?

Views: 791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this thread a little late, and there are some other great ideas, but this is what me and my friends always play. It's based on if you do something good, you make your group members drink, and if you do something bad, you have to drink. Here are the basic rules:

1. Birdie - make your group members drink 5
2. Bogey - you drink 2
3. Ace - make everyone in your group drink a whole beer, or ten or whatever the desired punishment is
4. Penalty Stroke - you drink
5. Hit the Chains (from tee or outside 150 feet) - group drinks
6. Double Bogey - drink double (triple, drink triple etc)
7. Worst score on the hole - carries cooler

You can add all kinds of special rules to the basics, which commonly happens, and if you are playing with 4 people, it can get pretty fun. It also makes people play agressive in the attempt of trying to screw your buddies with an amazing approach or a sick putt. This is best played on a shorter course that you can shoot 8 under on and have the ability to ace run alot of holes. Gets pretty exciting. Anyways, just thought I'd share.
awesome... I say any one who shanks one out of bounds... Shotguns a beer. It's only fair.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968