www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I don/t really need to say anything else. We all know deep down inside that the only way to attempt to transend is to understand one's self.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't transcend until I quit attempting to understand anything, quit trying to do anything, quit trying to be anything, just quit trying. Yoda was not the first one to say, "There is no try." Transcendence is pure being.

And transcendence is not nearly so important as watering the tomatoes, so get over it.

free image hosting
Oh, wait. You're from Seattle. You don't have to water the tomatoes.
Can you believe Sam was replaced on Atlantis!?! Wonder if Daniel will transcend again in the upcoming Continuum or if Jack O'Neil will and then meet up with that one chick he was engaged to from that planet he was trapped on once when the gate was buried.
He's right!
No he's not, you idiot.
Yes, he is ... spot on.
Shut up and quit laughing ... stop laughing!
Ha Ha Ha!
Tak'in my meds.
Go ahead ... I'll be here waiting.
Bruce Brakel said:
Oh, wait. You're from Seattle. You don't have to water the tomatoes.
I agree. Transendence is being, and content with ones self. But there is an evolution in transendence that will allow us to rise up a overcome certain aspects of nature. I respect your point of view; such a thing cannot be wildered but such plain comments. Only by discussion and argument in a positive respect to those around you will we understand what is inside each and every one of us. Since I am no expert, I am going to allow any and all criticism and boasts to be poasted on this discussion. I apprieciate your commenting. Have a blessed day, and a good night. Peace!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968