www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What do you think of the Mini Revo bag or something similar? I'm looking for a smaller option for my local par-3-only course and not sure if I should go up to the Mini deluxe or not. Doesn't seem to be necessary to pay an extra $25-30 for another cup holder, but I have a bag with a large single pocket and it's a real pain. Suggestions?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You might want to check out the Gorilla Boy line of bags. I have the small Spider Monkey and it holds all that I need most of the time. I sold my Revolution bag after I got mine.
Bill, I've been using a Mini Revo for years. It's a great little bag.

I just ordered a Mini Deluxe, so I'll post back when I get it. Here's my take on it.
It holds 8-10 discs in the main compartment (same as the mini). However, it has two large pockets on either side of the main compartment, so, I'm guessing that will make room for maybe 4-8 more discs, if they are the same size as the pockets on the side of a Pro bag. I usually carry a few more discs in one side pocket of my Carolina, so this will work great for me. The mini deluxe also has 2 putter pockets (mini has 1 small putter pocket). I think this bag will hold more like 12-14 discs comfortably, and still have room for a few extras that I like to carry during a casual round. With the extra set of Quadshocks I have, I think it's going to be great for non-tournament play, or maybe even for short course tourney play.
I'm looking forward to trying it out ... and like all Revo bags, I've never had a hard time selling one if it didn't work for me (just sold my backpack for what I paid for it after trying it out for several months).

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968