www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who couldn't use another course?? Don't miss out on a chance to win your own private course OR a course for your town. How cool would it be to call up your Parks Department and say - "hey, I've got 18 baskets I want to donate".... or those of you currently working with your City or Parks Department on getting a course, call up your contact and tell them how they could potentially save a very large chunk of change and get all 18 baskets for only $24.95!

The clock is ticking, Worlds is getting closer, and the Sparkle Rogue sales have been crazy lately. There are only a few hundred left!

[b]Remember - you do not need to be present to win.[/b] Even if you are unable to attend the 2008 Worlds Tournament in Michigan, you and/or your club can still purchase the Sparkle Rogues on-line at and be entered into the drawing.

We will be taking any remaining Sparkle Rogues with us to the tournament (along with the rest of the Worlds merch) so make sure to order before we hit the road on August 6th. Once we are on the road, the Rogues will not be available on-line - they will only be available at the tournament. I will post the actual cut off date as it gets closer, however right now it looks like it will be August 5th - which only gives you TWO WEEKS.

The drawing will be held at the DGA Players Party at Bells Brewery on Tuesday the 12th. The winner will be contacted shortly after the drawing.

To those of you going to Worlds - see you in a few weeks. And to those of you unable to go - GOOD LUCK with the drawing!

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought they were sold out already.

I'm heading to the website now.

Hope we win, we need a course on the eastside.
Hey Donny! We'll watch for your order! Make sure to spread the word that they are still available! Get the clubs together to pitch in and buy a couple chances!

See you in a few weeks!

Char

donnyv said:
I thought they were sold out already.

I'm heading to the website now.

Hope we win, we need a course on the eastside.
Ordered a clear one alone with a few more others to boot. I hope you're getting some commision money from my order.

I couldn't think of any parks & rec that would turn down an offer for a free 18-hole set of MACH baskets.

Thanks again for reminding us!
Thanks again Char,

Just recieved my order yesterday, along with the special sparkle rogue. Hopefully it's the "golden" ticket, like the one from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.

Good luck everyone.
I would LOVE to have someone I know win! If it's you - I'll be the first to start cheering!
If I post how much I love gottagogottathrow everywhere I can do I increase my odds?! haha

bought one last year, hopefully I'll buy one for a chance to win this year. good luck everyone!
I wonder how many people from DGRUS have bought one.
We hope to win this on tuesday the 12.

Good luck to everyone at Worlds!
I've got mine...
The sparkle rouge looks great and the number on my ticket is almost the year I was born.
Thanks for posting this here Char.
so what day is the drawing and how will the winner be notified if there not there this week?
Hi Everyone!

The winner will be notified via phone/email and I will TRY to post it here also time permitting (it's a little crazy here in KZoo!)

goshier said:
so what day is the drawing and how will the winner be notified if there not there this week?
I am unfortunately not going to be ablke to make it to the fly mart on monday evening.....however, my buddy Foz (frequent pic contributor on this site) will be headed up there.......definately put one of those sparkle rogues on my list for him to pickup.....are you still giving out an UL buzzz with a purchase???? would love to get one of those for my four year old (in addition to those challenger lites that are on your site).

thanks

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968