www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was checking the worlds schedule out online.....Is the flymart only on Monday (August 11th) evening??? or does it go all week at timber ridge??? I was hoping to go Saturday to check out the final nine and was hoping to score some cool plastic and swag.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The flymart is only on Monday Aug. 11th after 7pm at timber rigde.
I doubt it's going to be there any other day (they haven't done that in the past).
Yes...from what I gathered from a friend who is TDing one of the courses, it is only Monday night. We had a big discussion about hitting up the flymart and taking the Harley. Sadly the Harley isn't coming. Flymart's still gonna be sweet though!
kinda disappointed....working monday therefore no fly mart for me.....oh well, probably stop me from buying a lot of plastic that I really don't need.
Worlds Flymart is very cool. Since Sheila and I will be sitting in our own booth there for DGRUS, at least I won't be tempted to buy stuff. But, man, there is usually SO much cool stuff, especially at a combined Pro/AM Worlds.

Sometimes at Worlds, each course TD (or club) is also allowed to have a "Pro Shop" of sorts at the course HQ. I haven't heard much about that this year, but it would be cool if that is happening throughout the week.
you gotta think there'd be some stuff for sale all week

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968