www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

me i lost a total of 4

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

4 u must have just started. you just forget the number after a while.
I have only lost two recently. When I first started I lost about 1 every other round.
No ive been playing for 5 years just got good memory lol
Chad, losing one every other round? Dang...

The only time I really lose one is when I decide to find water.
Hundreds. More than a hundred, easy, just into water. If I'm not in a tournament, I often don't spend a lot of time looking for a lost disc. (In a tourney I'll use all the time allowed.)

I get some back, and if I don't, then someone else is having fun with it.

I've probably lost as many by throwing from the disc and leaving it lie on the ground as I walk off, as I have from throwing into schule.
I have been playing for 8 years and I have lost less then 10
I have been really lucky. In the past 8 years I have only lost 6. All but 1 to water.
Probably 100+, due to playing hundreds of courses over 10 years. Add in 25 stolen.
Terry,
I thought I was the only one who left the previous disc lying on the ground for someone else to pick up. That might be worse than actually losing it. Sometimes I wonder if "I am losing it" when I do something like that. Must be a "senior moment" thing.
Ken,

Terry Hussein Calhoun said:
Hundreds. More than a hundred, easy, just into water. If I'm not in a tournament, I often don't spend a lot of time looking for a lost disc. (In a tourney I'll use all the time allowed.)

I've probably lost as many by throwing from the disc and leaving it lie on the ground as I walk off, as I have from throwing into schule.
that is the worse thing ever, I am only 23 and I have been starting to do it all the time. I have found easiest to do during Doubles

Ken said:
Terry,
I thought I was the only one who left the previous disc lying on the ground for someone else to pick up. That might be worse than actually losing it. Sometimes I wonder if "I am losing it" when I do something like that. Must be a "senior moment" thing.
Ken,

Terry Hussein Calhoun said:

Join my club
prolly 5+ in 2 years on land and prolly 10+ in 2 years in water hole #2 riverfront park roseburg oregon is a disc eating monster the river like litterally comes on the fairway and eats your disc while in flight =) i swear its true

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968