www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Me and my group of disc golf buddies are going to make a trip over to S.C. to watch the US Open.

i have some questions?

What should a spectator do and not do towards the players?
~ Autographs okay? Are they thought of a lame?

~ Can we look forward to anything else entertaining at Rock Hill?

~ How should we treat the pros after the tourney? if we see them at dinner or something... is it okay to say hi? or better left alone?

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here's two campsites in the same county, haven't found any in Rock Hill proper-- might not be any closer than 30 min or so--

http://visityorkcounty.com/lodging.php
shan man on page one is my cousin if anyone wanted to know who he is referring to.

He is coming with us.

So does anyone know if there are any nice resturants or movies or anything else in Rock Hill?
Nah - no camping - I'm weird I guess -

Wishing you luck in advance with the rope - Hopefully some of us locals will get a tee time to try our luck with the rope as well - It's no pushover with out it, but look forward to the tweaks that are made to it each year.
Yeah im not camping either, ill be getting a hotel.

we are only going for the final round.

Anyone know when it starts?
awesome man! I too am going to make the trip with a couple of my buddies all the way from augusta maine(saving funds for the plane tickets now). I, like you, have no idea what to expect but I'm quite sure it will be unreal.

it would also be cool to connect with some people who plan on going as well. so drop me a line if anyone is up for some rounds(of drinks and or disc golf) and shenanigan's with some guys from maine.
bgreig0718 is the AIM
jr@all-season.com is the email or just message me on this site.

We will be camping for certain due to cost of plane tickets, but still have yet to decide on a site and am open to suggestions.

Super stoked to go. It will undoubtedly be one of the best weekends of the year.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968