www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Alright, personally I think this is one of the very best articles about disc golf that I have seen written by a reporter for a newspaper, ever.

The reporter joins four guys on a round of disc golf and starts the article by talking about her quirky college friend who played Ultimate. The closing line of the article is: "With all due respect to my roommate, this is the ultimate."

Tags: News, Snowmass, Vail, disc golf in the news

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He seemed to paint a very good picture with his story. It's nice to read and hear about good news these days.

Thanks for finding and posting it Terry
That was really good. I wasn't going to throw today, but after readying that I think I might just have to.
sweet article! great job jordan!
Last night at supper, I was reading our local newspaper and came across disc golf on the front page. It was an article about the senior olympics. Disc golf was mentioned as one of their group/team sports. It was only a "mention" though. No in-depth coverage past that. It was cool to see it one the front page of the paper.

I also heard broadcasting legend "Ernie Harwell" mention disc golf in a radio ad for the senior olympics. I think it was on 101.1 WRIF Detroit

Disc'n seems to be popping up on the radar more often these days.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968