www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone got the email about the flyer contest yesterday, with a deadline of Monday night. Overnight, we had three entries come aboard. They are attached in PDF to this post. Please feel free to print them and post them at the courses and shops you visit this weekend. Please, no littering!

Look further down in the conversation for more flyers. After the deadline on Monday evening, I will put them all on a list, but until then I will just add them to this conversation as additional attachments, as they come in.

Tags: contest, flyer, flyers, promotion

Views: 8

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's my entry:

Jon Berg (aka JonnyHyzer)

Photobucket
One more, and a change to a previous one. I probably won't be able to start voting until Wednesday or Thursday, but entries are now closed. :(
Attachments:
Terry, just want to make sure you don't forget mine. I emailed this to you Sunday night. I really like what everybody else has put together so far. Thanks!
Attachments:
Thanks.
I sent one yesterday afternoon which hasn't been posted. Maybe he's just going to post them all when it's time to choose one?????

Either way, nice flyer bobderiemacker.
Guess you'll have to ask Terry to check his inbox, bobderie.
I know i am late... i ment to send this yesterday but these would have been my entry... oh and it is more design than flier but here it is any way
Attachments:
I really like your design! Although, the small type is very hard to read... Nice work.
that and the typos.. oops
Nice Spin, I have been seeing a lot of abstract art lately, looks sweet!
Folks, I very much appreciate the entries. As I figured, we are a collection of very creative people.

Unfortunately, my "day job" demands are killing me and I may have to set back the actual voting a week or so. I will try to collect everything in one visual page first.

I apologize for under-estimating my time demands.
I too went with the less color, easier to print idea. Just wanted to say there are some great flyers out there. Good work by everyone.
Attachments:

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968