www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anybody know of any pros from the major sports that plays disc golf? I remember a pitcher for the Houston Astros a few years back, during a rain delay interview, mentioned that he played. I've forgotten his name. At the time he didn't have a PDGA membership.

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you consider NASCAR a sport
Kasey Kahne #9
Played some with him at Tuscawilla Park, Daytona Beach, Florida
(home course)
Maybe you have heard of Tiger Woods, maybe not...he has played.
Is he any good?
dont know
Carl Edwards was out at Tuscawilla, one hour before qualifying for last years Daytona 500.

Had a killer tomahawk!!
Made a mistake......
It was Carl Edwards !
Shows what a race fan I am (not)....
Kyle Korver of the Utah Jazz plays. Though I don't know if there's any truth to the rumor that he's related to Juliana Korver...
I think Juliana said he was like a 2nd cousin.....they do have similar facial features.
Kyle Korver plays? Awesome! If he sinks putts like he sinks threes we're done. His play has electrified the Jazzmen, I think they've 18 out of 20 since the trade. A DGer being the catalyst that finally brings a championship to the Jazz faithful, how sweet would that be?
Clint Dolezel is the all-time leader in pssing touchdowns in the Arena Football League. He is probably going to break just about every QB AFL record. I used to play with him all the time when he played for Vegas (when we had a team). Now I believe he plays for Dallas. He has rocket arm . I have seen him hit a tree that is 400 ft. down the fairway 40 ft. up with a thumber. He used to bring a few of his team members out with him every once in a while.
interesting discussion Mark, I would like to know more about this. Hard to research tho!

Tiger Woods and Niko Locastro have a similar atitude

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968