www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We the people of the disc golf community emplore Nintendo to help us grow the sport we love, with a disc golf game for their Wii system. Both parties stand to gain from a synergy that will bring an interactive experience into the realm of real. Other sports enthusiast may begin to look more at Nintendo as a perfect training for the real thing. The new generation of disc golfers and video gamers alike stand to gain greatly from our requests approval.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. If we can get that to happen the national exposer for are sport will be the next step to furthing are sport. Iam all for it.
i agree 110% man
if you ask pretty much anyone who doesint play
even people who drive/walk by the course every day
they dont know what it is......
Yes, yes. This is a must and I believe it will come. EA sports needs to pick it up some how. There actually is a disc golf game on the Wii. On Monkey Ball there is a mini game of disc golf. It is kinda crappy but all of the principals are there. You release the disc with the trigger release. Any game system would be nice though.
I would go buy a Wii right now! Right now, seriously!
It is sad yet funny. I am suffering from an old shoulder injury that was flared up by the Wii. I have firgured out that you don't have to do the actual motions in Wii sports. I have reached pro level in all sports except boxing. I do warn against intense sports motions without a load. I do feel that any Wii game can be played safely with that considered.
A Good friend of mine was in columbus and went to some electronics show where they were doing a demonstration for the Wii, he got to chatting with a guy all about disc golf and the guy told him that there were 2 Disc Golf games in early development for the wii. He also told him they were working on sensors for your legs to detect a run up.
One of the games is due out by summer or fall of 2008 and will be available via the Wii Ware online at around $15-$20.
One of the company apparently had been working with the PDGA and some of the top pro's in the world, and the other was apparently going on it's own.
The possibilities are endless. Imagine hosting ONLINE doubles with your buddies when theres snow on the ground.
Sweetness!
Play at night!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968