www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is anyone else having problems with this site being really slow??? I have done the usual stuff (defrag hard drive, disk cleanup, delete history and cookies) but I am still having problems.....using mozilla firefox as a browser......getting script errors occasionally. this doesn't happen on any other sites that I visit......

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know the Music loader has stalled on me. Plus it won't log me out. I hit the log off button, go to a new sire then come back after awhile and it has my account live! I have to delete cookies and browser history to get my acocount closed.
yes...this site has been slower. It took my over two days to post in a club. It just wouldn't post. I still love this site but it is slower than usual.
Yes pk it has been really slow lately i thought it was just me. my computer is older and slow but not this bad. i use Internet explorer so its not firefox
Checking on this, guys.
Close the scrolling "who's online" and it will move 3x faster, but sometimes still ridiculously slow.
Eirik, agree and I think it would be GREAT if they could move the "CHAT" to it's own page and put a "link" up in the header for it! Between those two it should make the front page load faster. LOL, I'm still on "dial-up" internet so anything to make the page load up faster is a major help!! :O
Yes , the site seems very buggy, not sure what to do though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968