www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is anyone else having problems with this site being really slow??? I have done the usual stuff (defrag hard drive, disk cleanup, delete history and cookies) but I am still having problems.....using mozilla firefox as a browser......getting script errors occasionally. this doesn't happen on any other sites that I visit......

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know the Music loader has stalled on me. Plus it won't log me out. I hit the log off button, go to a new sire then come back after awhile and it has my account live! I have to delete cookies and browser history to get my acocount closed.
yes...this site has been slower. It took my over two days to post in a club. It just wouldn't post. I still love this site but it is slower than usual.
Yes pk it has been really slow lately i thought it was just me. my computer is older and slow but not this bad. i use Internet explorer so its not firefox
Checking on this, guys.
Close the scrolling "who's online" and it will move 3x faster, but sometimes still ridiculously slow.
Eirik, agree and I think it would be GREAT if they could move the "CHAT" to it's own page and put a "link" up in the header for it! Between those two it should make the front page load faster. LOL, I'm still on "dial-up" internet so anything to make the page load up faster is a major help!! :O
Yes , the site seems very buggy, not sure what to do though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968