www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Any tips for beginners? Books or Videos or just yoga exercises that can get the ball rolling!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha the sad thing is that just went thru my head in a hippie voice :P

just take er easy dude dont push yourself
If you can stretch to a point where you can touch the ground and hold it for 30 seconds, that's worth 50 feet of distance right there. I've spent a lot of time throwing with the old timers (old hippies basically) and they claim they could never chuck it further than when they were flexible enough to place a portion or their entire palm flat on the ground by their feet.
I went to the link below and found all of the poses you named except for the inverted triangle. When I searched triangle pose it gave me the: Extended Triangle Pose is this the same as the triangle pose? I am excited to try these new poses out. Is there any order to do these and do you do them all every day? Thanks in advance! Any other sites you know of please share!

http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/finder/browse_categories

what link was that you went to?
hyper link was not working but I fixed it:) search poses to find the ones listed and click the first likn and it gives a picture with instuctions and info about each pose!
WWW.yogajournal.com is cool.It has a list of positions and such.The best way to learn is practice.You can also rent some vedios to practice with to learn how to change from one asana to another.namaste
If you’ve never tried yoga before and have been worried about jumping in, here’s your chance! Sarah leads a gentle and deliberate series of asanas geared toward the brand new yogi. Where you take this practice will be your journey.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968