www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

can anyone tell me which discraft discs are comparable to the innova beast and also the eagle

Views: 768

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

surge is very similar to the beast,
haven't thrown an eagle? Tracker?
ive thrown a tracker the egale has more fade any others closer
Here man, try here..these folks really got it going on!

Marshall Street Flight Guide
stick with INNOVA, you won't regret it
The avenger threw like a monster for me, then again, I don't know if that's discraft or innova, but the ones that fly like a monster are- Flash, XL, archangel... can't recall any others at the moment. Oh yeah, I love the Champion Eagles, and I also throw the Tsunami-DGA, Inferno-Quest, and the old Eclipse could be similiar to my eagle. Why would you want to know this stuff anyway, I know there's a lot of people who will only throw one kind, I think that's very limiting, I personally don't care what name is on it, just as long as it flies well for me. Believe me, I love Innova, but I couldn't live without my Discraft XS, that's the only disc I've ever aced with!! Good-luck.
go with Discraft...you won't regret it!

If innova could make a consistent disc I'd start buying them. I own two tee-rexs from innova and neither fly the same.
try the EAGLE, the original disc golf disc, you know the one... since the patent ran out in '93, it's the disc every other disc company copied. And the reason no other disc companies were around, until they could take INNOVA's design. yup.
this is true, 90% the golfer, 10% disc - UNLESS your throwing a wheel or turbo, then your just f'd.
hahahaha the wheel and the turbo putt Quests magnificent workhorse of novelty discs.I could see them gaining popularity too. the Epic was considered a novelty for some time. now just the asshats that dont know how to throw it curse it. hahahaha man it really doesnt matter what companys discs you throw. Just throw whats right for you. if you like the Eagle and the Beast then stick with them until you find something better.Personally GO DISCRAFT LOL.
According to the Marshall St Flight Guide:
Innova Beast is similar to the Discraft Flash
Innova Eagle is closest to the Discraft Wildcat or the XL

I would agree with the Flash being close to the Beast, but I havent found any disc that flies quite like the Eagle.

I throw the Beast as my main driver, but also throw the Surge and Crush as well. I throw a mixed bag, and enjoy discs from both Discraft and Innova. Good luck with your experimentation, you'll find some nice discs, and some absolute dog-discs (hopefully more nice ones than the crap ones!).
I agree with Hootie
the flash is slightly flippy (maybe not at first depending on the arm)
I would also try a Z Reaper.
You might also try an innova pro starfire (sl). It is similar in flight to the beast, but faster, and longer. I always start beginners with one that has been beat in as it takes very little effort for it to go a long way. The flash is also very similar to the beast if you prefer discraft. One last thing to check out would be the Quest Inferno. It compares with the beast in stability, but is much faster, and is VERY long. check them out @ www.lsdiscs.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968