www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

can anyone tell me which discraft discs are comparable to the innova beast and also the eagle

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First of all the surge is nothing like the beast. You'll get a lot more glide, stability, and consistency with the Surge over a Beast. But I would agree that a beat in Z-Flash is comparable to the Beast.

As for the eagle that's honestly kind of a toughy. My best guess on that one would be a beat in Tsunami by DGA which is basically Discraft's Predator in a different plastic. It gets great glide for a stable disc and finishes fairly hard left at the end of it's flight for a right handed player. I don't know the eagle too well, but it seems like a semi stable disc with decent glide, and that's what I believe a beat-in Tsunami flies like. The Tsunami might actually be a tad faster though.

As for the Tracker, it flies like a New Teebird and when you beat in the tracker it flies like a very nice and straight Teebird that is more than likely beat in too.

But that's just my opinion :P
i love the Champion Orc and have 6 all in verying stages of use. i can make them do all the same things, even the very first Champion Orc I ever had and that was a second hand off ebay.
What i find is that Discraft drivers tend to skip further... for comparsion I think the Discraft Elite Z Wildcat (my fiancee's disc) flies VERY close to a Innova Chapmion Orc with a little further skip when first touches down. what do you guys think???
the Turbo works for what it is but bounce putting with a wheel!!! what a laugh, straight through the chains nearly all the time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968