www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

can anyone tell me which discraft discs are comparable to the innova beast and also the eagle

Views: 795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First of all the surge is nothing like the beast. You'll get a lot more glide, stability, and consistency with the Surge over a Beast. But I would agree that a beat in Z-Flash is comparable to the Beast.

As for the eagle that's honestly kind of a toughy. My best guess on that one would be a beat in Tsunami by DGA which is basically Discraft's Predator in a different plastic. It gets great glide for a stable disc and finishes fairly hard left at the end of it's flight for a right handed player. I don't know the eagle too well, but it seems like a semi stable disc with decent glide, and that's what I believe a beat-in Tsunami flies like. The Tsunami might actually be a tad faster though.

As for the Tracker, it flies like a New Teebird and when you beat in the tracker it flies like a very nice and straight Teebird that is more than likely beat in too.

But that's just my opinion :P
i love the Champion Orc and have 6 all in verying stages of use. i can make them do all the same things, even the very first Champion Orc I ever had and that was a second hand off ebay.
What i find is that Discraft drivers tend to skip further... for comparsion I think the Discraft Elite Z Wildcat (my fiancee's disc) flies VERY close to a Innova Chapmion Orc with a little further skip when first touches down. what do you guys think???
the Turbo works for what it is but bounce putting with a wheel!!! what a laugh, straight through the chains nearly all the time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968