www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You or Your Friend has had to wear a dress during a disc golf tournament as a result of losing a bet at another disc golf tourney...

** Note the bag being worn**

***I AM THE FRIEND, WAS NOT THE ONE WEARING THE DRESS***
........reply 10 times in a row to one discussion......????? LOL
You might be addicted to disc golf if your wife says," all the disc golfing is really getting ridiculous".
and your reply is " so what's your point?"

CBass said:
You might be addicted to disc golf if your wife says," all the disc golfing is really getting ridiculous".
When your wife (not an addict) nixes the idea of new drivers as salad plates because they are most likely not dishwasher/microwave safe.
Instead of saying excuse me, you say 'fore'. or you are addicted if when you call your buddy and theres no small talk, only what time we are teeing off.
i really like this one, just the other day i held a glow round at knollwood in kalamazoo and my buddy aced hole 2, i freaked out it was awesome.

Mikey Broetzmann said:
Have played a Night Round of Disc Golf...

Have held a Halloween Night Disc Golf Round Event where at every basket there is a Jack-O-Lantern on the Basket rather than a glow stick...

Have played a night round of disc golf indoors, with flashflight minis...

Have been playing in a Night Round in which somebody has gotten an Ace

Have heard the expression "Throw a Hyzer at a 45 Degree Angle at Orion's Belt" during a Night Round, to describe how to get to the hole...
What is the first disc on the left at the bottom? Is that a discraft cyclone?
Nibs Carter said:

Or a couple hundred extra discs just in case
discraft elite x xpress.

Steve said:
What is the first disc on the left at the bottom? Is that a discraft cyclone?
Nibs Carter said:

Or a couple hundred extra discs just in case
you might be addicted to disc golf if .... the Christmas list consist of ONLY disc golf gear with printed pictures, where to buy, specific weight requirements, and listed in "importance" order.

( Not to mention you give it out the "list" 2 months before Christmas)

You ARE addicted to disc golf if you....

.... dye up a disc for your girlfriend, dress it up, and take it and your girlfriend out for a day of disc golf and fun in the park :)) Oh ya he's got a name to..its Happpy!
Your favorites has a subfolder named "disc golf".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968