www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hy my name is Nibs and I have a problem........................

And the crowd answers "Hi Nibs!"
Hey Mike you know your addicted if you have ever stated "just one more skins round" after the third game. It's not that dark!
My dad said if I had to sell off my entire disc collection , I could buy a new car !!!
If when you empty your pockets at the end of the day you always pull out at least one mini!
You might be addicted to Disc Golf if you have 20 portable baskets !!!!! Dohhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!
For sure Tom, we have said that a few times. Or I may be addicted to paying my rent with skins money...ZING! ROFL
You might be addicted to Disc Golf if you have to play everyday of the week !!!!!
You might be addicted to disc golf if your discs get priority over the car in the garrage!
I dunno man, the first thing you pack is your DISCS!

Flying_floyd said:
...anytime you plan a "family" camping trip or vacation, the very first thing you pack (even before toiletries) is maps to all the DG courses along any given route.
Your disc bag is your carry-on. you oughta see the looks from the screeners!
Hootie said:
I dunno man, the first thing you pack is your DISCS!

Flying_floyd said:
...anytime you plan a "family" camping trip or vacation, the very first thing you pack (even before toiletries) is maps to all the DG courses along any given route.
i have a tattoo of a basket with a disc going in it . mine is on my forearm.

Scott said:
U get a basket tattoo somewhere on yer body.... and yes i do
A tattoo? Yeah, thats going above and beyond....

We're not allowed any kind of sporting equipment as carry-on, so we have to risk it in our checked in baggage. I wrap each disc individually in a piece of clothing and stash it in my fiance's rigid suitcase to protect them!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968