www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi my name is KC

if you have lost more discs than you currently own , u might be addicted to disc golf
i own over 100
You find throwing plastic at trees a great day and when you do hit one, you yell "BARK". Now does this sound sane?
You might be addicted to disc golf when you name your dog Molly Hyzer.
If your child calls your Office the circle room.
If your garage nuts and bolts trays are old disc golf discs.
If you ever make a temp course in Cosco's parking lot while your wife is in doing the shopping.
red
orange
yellow
green
blue
indago
violet
Nibs Carter said:
I was wondering if anyone would know what that meant!
way to represtent wisconsin well. love it. my girlfriend says she wont do any of this stuff,thinkin about dumpin her ass. :)
shack chick said:
been using a mini basket for ax-mas tree since my husands son did it about 12 years ago. I loved it and now we decorate it.I also agreed to having our wedding at the shack (pro shop)@ Vollrath park in sheboygan our plan was wedding@1:00 brats & burgers @2:00 and disc golf @3:00 and wedding mini's for everyone! hows that for an addict he needs help
you might be addicted to disc golf if...
you name your dog cali
your first three dates wiyth your new girlfriend is at a course and 8 buddies
you immeditlly give her the nickname "spikehyzerhobson"
you start a company with no experience and big dreams (worked out really well)
you buy duplicate discs every time you buy discs just in case you end up losing one.
you leave work three days a week to play
you plan your work day based on the weather being nice so you can play
you use your lunch break to go down to the local course because they r draining the river, and you want to find some free plastic. ( found 10 in a hour , about 15 cuts on my feet) and then work in wet shoes and socks for the next 6 hours.
you and your buddy decide to go out in lightning stom by the river in a feild with a few trees around, in the dark, with 25mph winds and pouring rain to play a round of "extreme discgolf" ( i won with 6 over, hit him in the chest with a roc on one of my approaches )

i also use a basket as my christmas tree.
Small thing, but I just crossed this threshold and had to think about it. For the first time, I'm not carrying all the discs I own in the trunk of my car.
If you google disc golf news, before you do anything else, every morning of every day.....
You might be addicted to disc golf if your friends have stopped asking "where you at?" when they try to reach you on your cell phone - because they know exactly where you are at - playing golf!
you might be addicted to disc golf if....
you drink 13 redbulls to drive through the night to make it for the start of USDGC......just to spectate. you also might be addicted red bull.
Time for a bigger trunk?

robbax said:
Small thing, but I just crossed this threshold and had to think about it. For the first time, I'm not carrying all the discs I own in the trunk of my car.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968