www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats not being addicted thats just common sence.
you might be addicted to disc golf if you use old disc for plates and minis for drinks while camping
Your weekend camping trip is to a state park with a course in it. You take your disc's to work so your wife won't know you stopped to get in a couple holes on the way home.Doing the yard work means rakeing the leaves to one side so you can set up your basket.
you made sure your first born had the initials CTP for good luck
If every Saturday after league play you take bubble bath with your discs to celebrate your winning!
as my wife just said over my shoulder....."if you have discs on your wall" put a check down on the addicted box for me.

if you name your dog after your home course. Benton
You might be addicted if your jeans have a marker outline.
You might be addicted if you use disc as home defense weapons.
As you drift off to sleep you wake yourself up because your arm flinches while you were starting to dream about throwing a disc... you tell your wife your thinking about slowing down a little on the weekend tournament play and she just starts to laugh... you have a room in your house that is decorated with discs and trophies... you have 260,000 miles on your ten year old car and you only live a mile from where you work...
Or plan your college classes around playing
You spend more money buying plastic at the tourney than you paid to get into it!

After placing at a tourney, you go to sleep with all your "winnings" spread across the bedcover!

You have way more discs than you even know you have, or ever could use!

You justify owning all that plastic to other people by calling it your investment portfolio!
haha. I've done this on a camping trip! Didn't even bother to bring plates... just rinsed off the discs after a round then used them the next AM for breakfast over the fire.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968