www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your broke
It finally became clear to me that I am addicted to disc golf. Just yesterday at one of the local courses I found myself waist deep in dark,murky water to fetch a disc. What makes it even worse is that it was about thirty feet from the bank. The things I will do in the name of golf.
If you know which of your ball caps is the most overstable.
If your dogs food bowel is an Innova Sonic.
If you mom tells strangers that she meets that you play.
You might be addicted to disc golf if...

They finally give you an office at work and the first thing you do is decorate it with your discs and trophies.

You wake up at 5am on a Saturday and don't even consider going back to sleep because TODAY YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY and you're wayyyy too excited about it!!!!

Your opinion changes from "It's great I don't have a yard with a lawn I have to mow." to "I sure wish I had a yard big enough to putt in."

Everyone you know doesn't bother to ask you what you're doing on the weekend because they already know....

You make the effort to get to the video game store and find out when they'll have more Wii consoles to sell, then have the boss let you leave work for a bit to make sure you get one when they come in, all just because a disc golf game is being made for the Wii.
You know your addicted to disc golf when your hunkered down during a hurricane and have the urge to see what kind of distance your disc will fly in that kind of wind..........then you walk out the front door disc in hand..........

I'll never know where that disc went!
or when you tell your boss you sick for a whole week but all you did was golf,
>You use your disc bag as your purse
>All the stones in your backyard have numbers on them
>You buzz a basket and an incoming disc on the back of your Husband's Head
(you know HE'S addicted when he let's you)
>>you putt at it
>your kids collect bottlecaps (and they have @ least 500!)
>artichoke jars become mini-basket bottle-cap catchers
>you carry an emergency kit in your glovebox with glow-sticks and stretchy tape
>your abnoxious, abandoned Rat- Terrier comes looking for you @ the course (4 towns away):/
>you intuitively know more than 5 answers to this question
>your Hero is Slingshot Steve!!!
When you're looking for a new place to live. Proxcimity to the local course is on top of the "Hot" list.
easy. when you play daily in january in maine.
.....if when you are laying in bed and can't sleep, you start playing in your mind till you fall asleep.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968