www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are addicted to DG if you know which of your ball caps is the least stable.
you leave your wife sitting in the car while you play a round of golf.........while on your honeymoon
Disc-vorce!
You know you're addicited when...
You want to take up scuba diving.
Only because in the 1st round of a grand opening tourney 35 discs( yes 35) were lost on just one hole. That's not counting ANY of the other holes(4ish) near the water.
If you want to trade any disc go to discaroo.com
you have a putter under your pillow just in case you wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to play a round, but instead you just chuck the disc in the basket you have at the other side of the room and go back to sleep to dream some more about disc golf
I knew my husband was addicted when I was seriously considering trying to make lingerie from two mini discs and some small chain, so we could spend time together... I knew I was addicted when I realized that single chain wouldn't catch as well as double, so I had to head back to ACE Hardware.
ROYGBIV

red orange yellow green blue indigo violet
yep. I agree:)
Wow. Vollrath is a great park. Wish we had thought of that! Check one of my last replies... perhaps the mini disc/chain lingerie would be perfect for your honeymoon as well:)
If your dog is not trained to catch a frisbee
Haha... I took my mom to the course with me the other day... and she was ragging on me for having "file folders" in my disc bag for each disc yet I got papers sitting everywhere in my room. So...

you might be addicted to DG if you have more "file folders" in your disc bag than your office.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968