www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok that makes sense! LOL!
...If your boss calls to tell you that you are going on a business trip, and the first thing you do when you get home is pull up the pdga website and see where the nearest course is to your destination.

....being sent to belize, yep, there is 1 nine hole course!
DOH! I must be addicted! went to chicago, texas, virginia, tenessee, Guilty guilty guilty!
This happened today. You see a Mustang GT, and automatically think Mustang Grove-Top
You might be addicted to disc golf if you turn down a $100K/year job because there's no DG course within 30 miles.

You might REALLY be addicted if the limit's 10!
If you dont want to change your job because it fits your Disc Golf schedule.
I have a good one that I lived out the other day.

You might be addicted if, you lie to your boss and take the day off so you can go out and play with your group.
I think you might be addicted to disc golf, if you read through several pages on this thread saying to yourself "man, THAT'S a good idea!"
Why wait till you get home???

Dre said:
...If your boss calls to tell you that you are going on a business trip, and the first thing you do when you get home is pull up the pdga website and see where the nearest course is to your destination.

....being sent to belize, yep, there is 1 nine hole course!
Three rounds a week? Man, I'm in trouble. I play anywhere from seven to twelve 365/year, but my beautiful Wife will be right by my side for all but leagues, tourneys, and a couple practice rounds.

DC ( DISCFUNCTIONAL CHRIS ) said:
riiiight!!!! been there, makes you wonder when we are not around what our wives really say about us and our disc golf addiction, although i have to admit folks, if you have read many of my ramblings you have probably pu on that i am a light harted jokester, this combined with my discgolf addiction makes me wonder at her patience with my obsession, heck she bought me a revolution carolina bag for christmas as well as two more discs yesterday when i already have hundreds and tolerates my three round a week habit, yep shes a keeper
Bad example. Not everyone that smokes weed plays golf, and not everyone that plays golf smokes weed. Stereotypes.

Actually, I love it when someone asks, "Do you smoke?" before leagues and tourneys. I just tell them that I don't when I play, but feel free to light up the rest of the group. Guess what? I often beat them.

RCG 2 said:
you smoke weed
when the beer don't matter any more

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968