www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i've been thinking about doing the minis as wedding favors too... but i'm way more addicted than my fiance so i'm not sure it'll fly (pun fully intended)
Wow. Vollrath is a great park. Wish we had thought of that! Check one of my last replies... perhaps the mini disc/chain lingerie would be perfect for your honeymoon as well:)
I never said I wasn't addicted! The first step is admitting you have a problem!
woe woe easy now ! no one ever said being addicted to disc golf is a problem, well except to maybe our husbands or wives, friends whos spouses have left them because of it ( sorry john ) and coworkers and just about everyone else that we have bored to death that has not played or heard of this sport that we are forever babbling on about.
darnit!!!! i am in denial
My OCD would be alot worse but my ADD keeps kicking in! Then I have to start obsessing all over again!
sorry to hear that nibs, thank goodness i dont have thaaat problem ( currently cleaning all my discs putting them all in order as to make, weight,model,run..........) what was i saying ? oh yey thank goodness i dont have that problem
You've got no room in your car trunk because all your disc golf stuff, including a portable basket, has completely filled it.
I have a chevy 2500hd extended cab with a full cap. During league nights and tourneys I bring all my discs, for sale trade etc. I have to take out a bunch of my work tools and equipment to make enough room for them. I had them in my truck almost all last summer.
If you want to trade any disc go to discaroo.com
You might be addicted to disc golf when acquaintances of your wife that you barely even know roll their eyes and begin to laugh when you happen to mention something about the sport during a conversation....LOL I guess I've developed a "reputation" around these parts.....
riiiight!!!! been there, makes you wonder when we are not around what our wives really say about us and our disc golf addiction, although i have to admit folks, if you have read many of my ramblings you have probably pu on that i am a light harted jokester, this combined with my discgolf addiction makes me wonder at her patience with my obsession, heck she bought me a revolution carolina bag for christmas as well as two more discs yesterday when i already have hundreds and tolerates my three round a week habit, yep shes a keeper
Yep, I hear you. My wife's the best when it comes to letting me do my disc golf thing (I call it fun, she calls it "stress relief and keeping the hubby happy and healthy"). I usually play one round of "blues vs. yellows" (two sets of discs) on our 12-hole disc golf course here in town (3 blocks from my house) M-F...five days/week. Two tee shots, four approach shots (first two count, second two for practice), four putts (first two count). Excluding other practice/experiment time, of course! 120+ holes/week, from March thru October....well, you get the idea. LOL.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968