www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

when you get up early on your day off and drive 100 or so miles to shoot a new course in a different state...and its only 6 degrees without windchill....yea i got the itch!!
You might be addicted to disc golf if you have enough tournament t-shirts to wear a different one every day of the week.

When it's X-Mas time and you decorate your basket instead of a tree & place it on display in your living room!
You are addicted if the first thing you do after you get your license is ask to drive to a doubles tournament an hour away. (We got 3rd)
If you're in college and skip class to go play cause it's a nice day outside and what a waste it would be to be inside!

If it's pouring down, and it's so dark no one can hardly see...and someone says... " We just got to brave the storm, only two more holes to go!" (Actually happened in a weekly doubles round I was playing!) We were drenched from head to toe!
you know your wife/caddie is addicted to disc golf, when she is curled up under the mens urinal during a lightning storm.
i have skipped class to buy disc becuase that is only the time that they were open and was late to class becuase i wanted to finish a round
When you start giving your best friends nicknames having to do with disc golf jargon. I started calling my friend Andrew "Anhyzer."
What!?!? I gotta hear that one. I can't even get my gf to come walk the course with me, much less carry the bag (and she got it for me!)
You have to put more toys in your kids lap to balance the stroller because your disc bag hanging on the back keeps making it do wheelies.
You live in Charleston and you request to work in Greenville, SC (4 hour drive each way) so you can play Timmons one week a month and request to work in Columbia, SC (2 hour drive each way) so you can play Earlewood a few days each month. You also may be addicted if you plan your honeymoon around how many disc golf courses are nearby your destination.
We were in Nashville TN over Thanksgiving. My wife unfortunately got ill and had to go into the hospital there for 5 days. (she's ok now) I was glad when the nurse came in and gave her pain meds cause she would pass out for several hours, and I could sneek out and get in a round. Played three different courses while there, had to go to Dicks to get some discs. I had only brought two stowed away in my computer bag just in case!

Do you think I'm terrible?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968