www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dude, if your basket is parked in your garage instead of your car then you are addicted like the rest of us, dont worry though your family is planning an intervention for you next week, oops i wasnt supposed to tell you
nibs, i am sensing a pattern here 1st you post a picture of your mini then you talk about how it goes with you everywere you go and that you even put your change in it at night and now your asking if anyone uses theirs for a coaster ( lol) i bow to you as the most ADDICTED man on this page and probably this website, alright maybe not more than the person with the disc basket christmas tree, that one is priceless
been using a mini basket for ax-mas tree since my husands son did it about 12 years ago. I loved it and now we decorate it.I also agreed to having our wedding at the shack (pro shop)@ Vollrath park in sheboygan our plan was wedding@1:00 brats & burgers @2:00 and disc golf @3:00 and wedding mini's for everyone! hows that for an addict he needs help
discraft man huh?
You've got no room in your car trunk because all your disc golf stuff, including a portable basket, has completely filled it.
i've been thinking about doing the minis as wedding favors too... but i'm way more addicted than my fiance so i'm not sure it'll fly (pun fully intended)
I have my basket set up with a tarp behind it to keep misses from slamming the wall! along with my bowflex and my stationary bike.
I never said I wasn't addicted! The first step is admitting you have a problem!
woe woe easy now ! no one ever said being addicted to disc golf is a problem, well except to maybe our husbands or wives, friends whos spouses have left them because of it ( sorry john ) and coworkers and just about everyone else that we have bored to death that has not played or heard of this sport that we are forever babbling on about.
darnit!!!! i am in denial
My OCD would be alot worse but my ADD keeps kicking in! Then I have to start obsessing all over again!
sorry to hear that nibs, thank goodness i dont have thaaat problem ( currently cleaning all my discs putting them all in order as to make, weight,model,run..........) what was i saying ? oh yey thank goodness i dont have that problem
I have a chevy 2500hd extended cab with a full cap. During league nights and tourneys I bring all my discs, for sale trade etc. I have to take out a bunch of my work tools and equipment to make enough room for them. I had them in my truck almost all last summer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968