www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Let's have some fun ,I will start us off ",You might be addicted to disc golf if" The only multiplication you can do is by three's or, You get upset at Christmas when no wrapped gifts appear to be round, Family vacation has to be near disc golf courses,Your wife asks you weekly, Did you buy another disc today?, Your disc collection cost more than the wifes wedding ring. Keep it goin.

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a little bit! Actually, it's more like "Z-plastic man", love the stuff. Although I'm starting to dig the FLX. Especially during our recent cold weather.
You might be addicted to disc golf when acquaintances of your wife that you barely even know roll their eyes and begin to laugh when you happen to mention something about the sport during a conversation....LOL I guess I've developed a "reputation" around these parts.....
riiiight!!!! been there, makes you wonder when we are not around what our wives really say about us and our disc golf addiction, although i have to admit folks, if you have read many of my ramblings you have probably pu on that i am a light harted jokester, this combined with my discgolf addiction makes me wonder at her patience with my obsession, heck she bought me a revolution carolina bag for christmas as well as two more discs yesterday when i already have hundreds and tolerates my three round a week habit, yep shes a keeper
Yep, I hear you. My wife's the best when it comes to letting me do my disc golf thing (I call it fun, she calls it "stress relief and keeping the hubby happy and healthy"). I usually play one round of "blues vs. yellows" (two sets of discs) on our 12-hole disc golf course here in town (3 blocks from my house) M-F...five days/week. Two tee shots, four approach shots (first two count, second two for practice), four putts (first two count). Excluding other practice/experiment time, of course! 120+ holes/week, from March thru October....well, you get the idea. LOL.
five days a week!!!!! your wifes not just a keeper, she should be nominated for sainthood, either that or our wives are completely sick of our discgolf playing ways and have a boyfriend stopping over when we are out playing that are skilled at many things, disc golf not being one of them
Yeah, I'm not COMPLETELY an "absentee husband," LOL. I'm self-employed with no fixed hours...so when the weather is nice, I usually take a break from work after lunch to go clear my head and get some fresh air. If I was pulling those kind of stunts on the evenings/weekends though, I think I'd be hitting up fellow disc golfers for a place to crash while my wife started shopping around for a good attorney. ;-) My two daughters say "Jump!" and I say "How high?!" When they're not around during the day though, and I've got an hour I can sneak away from the computer, I'm out on the disc golf course...nine times out of ten.
dude lunhtime discgolf why dint i think of that, my home course is only about a mile from were i work, ahhhh yey think of the possabillitys - lunch time scrambles, your wife doesnt even have to know you played, you know so your not taking one for the team to play a regular outing etc etc.... oh yey, we are addicted
I play at lunch time all the time ussually 2 or mre times a week. I go to the park with my dog on saturday.
You should see my living room wall!
Hey Ruth lets see a picture of that wall. (Ruth is my wifes name!)
I can't believe this one hasn't been posted yet.

You might be addicted to disc golf is your disc collection costs more than your car!

Here is my X-mas Tree.
Attachments:
..." if you choose a location to BUILD YOUR HOUSE based on its proximity to a course!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968