www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My bud told me that Az is the only state that doesn't celebrate Martin Luther King Day, I wonder is that true?? I've never really understood why we celebrate some stuff, why don't we have a Pocohontas Day, or John Lennon Day??!! Anywayz...I have to work this day, and all the Administration crew don't, and I don't even get paid extra for it! Not Fair!

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha Ha, I miss the snow so much! Plan to go skiing in Santa Fe, NM for spring break just to get my fill!! Down here in Okie-land we have freezing coldness, rain, sleet and RED MUD-that gets everywhere and stains everything...I guess I shouldn't complain, at least it's warm in this Haunted Bldg.! I work in an old old building that use to house mental patients from the streets and from the prisons, they had a med.-surg. ward down stairs and a morgue! Now we don't even use the second floor, but there are ghosts! We hear a woman crying sometimes, it's so creepy!! But I'm not Skeerd!!!!!
All I know is that there's a woman with blue hair, and man with a red beard. At times , in areas that are closed and locked off- lights go off and on, doors open and close, we can see down the closed off areas through a 12.x12 window, and it is very cold. When the power goes out up here it is complete darkness! I'm not sure about the woman crying-I just know I looked up towards the crying sounds and there was nobody! I'm almost afraid to see someone! I'll try to get a pic. so you can see! Apparently "Red Beard" died in the elevator somehow, that damned thing is always getting stuck! It's really freaky when it opens on the second floor for no reason at all! Spooky huh!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968