www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When i first used the Zone i didn't know what it was because it was a one disc challenge disc that i fell in love with but was unable to get one. i was able to throw a friends. i recently bought a pro D zone first throw i taco-ed it into a tree. same friend was out at worlds last week end and ran across a esp zone. He got one for me and himself. i feel its a better version of inovas cro and now that its in esp plastic im sure im going to love it. has anyone else got there hands on these yet and if so how do you like them

Tags: zone

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a round in and lots of practice with this disc today. I need a sharpie this one is going in the bag. holds lines great. needs some touch and more practice. great addition for me
I got a couple from Dynamic Discs on Ebay and they are what I have been waiting for. Especially in the wind but all around. they almost remind me of another of my favorite discs. Innova's Gator. I am glad you started this topic because it is my new favorite disc. St
I just found this disc on Gottagogottathrow.com .... I really want one of the new Supercolors!
becoming my favorite mid range approach disc
I was lucky enough to get one. I will admit they are alot slower then I would of liked. They are overstable and hold there line. One problem I am noticing though is that when you are used to rippin a mid range disc you are a bit more finess like then you would be on a driver. With that said if you dont commit to the throw with it, its not going to go where you want it to. Overall though it is a very beefy disc and works very well for powering through trees and brush to get to the basket.

Its in my bag. It has its uses and fills alot of gaps ive needed with a good overstable approach disc.

Eric
I went out and got four more of these baby's any more than that and i might get in to trouble
i ordered one from DynamicDiscs but the wrong address got put on it so its taking like 2 weeks for me to get it....i cant wait till i get it thought!
Its worth the wait

joshlotto said:
i ordered one from DynamicDiscs but the wrong address got put on it so its taking like 2 weeks for me to get it....i cant wait till i get it thought!
I got the supercolor Worlds stamp Zone that came in our players packs there with the matching mini. It was too sweet to throw, definate wall hanger. But, I bought a ESP Zone from the Gottagogottathrow Flymart they had there and that disc has not left my bag since. Discraft needed a good overstable midrange like this one. You do have to really snap it hard if you want distance, but it is great for those windy days when the Buzzz and Wasp are just too flippy.
dglizz said:
I got some of the proto ones from Discraft. I absolutley love this disc. It flies in between my wasp and drone. Really predictable and my collection is stacking up. It has done me no wrong so far. Awesome disc!

I got mine from Dan-O just after worlds. I wonder how diffrent the proto is from the esp with just the Discraft logo on the top side.

-Eric-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968