www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been looking for a good pair of shoes to wear during my DG rounds...I live in a pretty arid state, but I run across a fair amount of water. I have tried the Bite shoes that are specifically made for Disc Golf, but the interior of the shoe is a bit weak and has worn out. I want to find something better...

Any suggestions?

Views: 5713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also have a pair of these !!
The North Face Hedgehog GTX XCR Hiking Shoe

The North Face made the Men's Hedgehog GTX XCR Hiking Shoes for adventure racers and fast-paced hikers. A waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane fights mud-season trails and inclement weather. The North Face added cushiony forefoot and heel inserts, plus a heel air pod for bottom-of-your-foot delight, and stashed an antimicrobial covering on top of the ergonomically designed footbed to cut down on stink. The Hedgehog GTX XCR Shoe's lightweight Vibram outsole grips rocks and wet leaves as you fly over the trail.

Bottom Line:
The North Face equipped the Hedgehog GTX XCR Hiking Shoes for Mother Nature's gnarliest topographic challenges.

That does look like a nice shoe. What's the damage?
Bought mine for $ 60.00
Where did you get 'em for $60?
just go with plain old adidas tennis shoes, you can't go wrong there
that's not even funnny, crocs suck like no ohther
I used these last summer and they were great. Still have the same pair and will use them again this season. They are not GTX, but over the summer that is fine with me. Very comfortable, durable, light and they breath.

Asics GEL-Kahana 3...

I like this shoe as well and would like to know where you got them for $60.00. Best I have found online was $109.00.
I blew through 2 pairs of comp xa 4's i 6 rounds the soles separated from the foot bed in the same place on both pairs. maybe i just got a bad couple of pairs (and i don"t think trail runners are designed for 255 lb guys).
How do these Hedgehogs grip. Too much?? ..it sort of looks like it might have too much grip on the concrete slab.. enough to tweak your knees. Tried some Keen Obsidians.. not even 2 months in and the heel already came unglued. Time to try something else.
Merrell are awesome. I have had low tops and the waterproof boots. Best thing is you can buy them from sports authority and get a 1 year warranty for 15$ so when they wear out you can get a free pair free of charge or pay another 15 bucks for the warranty and basically have an unlimited supply of shoes for 15$ a pair. :-)
vibram 5 fingers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968