www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been looking for a good pair of shoes to wear during my DG rounds...I live in a pretty arid state, but I run across a fair amount of water. I have tried the Bite shoes that are specifically made for Disc Golf, but the interior of the shoe is a bit weak and has worn out. I want to find something better...

Any suggestions?

Views: 5182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok, seriously, you expect people to believe 3 rounds made your Salomon shoes "fall apart". ummm... yah....
A: get your money back from the store that sold you them, Salomon shoes come with a Warranty, as I imagine Bite does too...

B: sure, sure - BITE is like 50 times better than Salomon... hehehehe Thats why there is tons of GREAT Bite reviews here, and all bad Salomon..

from these posts, seems Salomon has actual, tried and true durability.. .. I think I read one person who had good luck with Bite.. (oh that wasn't Sponsored)

hehe 3 rounds, WHERE??? - I MUST ASK!!! --- but as stated b4, its different for everyone :) :)
I have no reason to Lie, and I dont lie, that is why I tried them the second time. And both times the bottoms tore off, this is in North Carolina. 3 Rounds......
I've never tried Salomon so I can't say anything one way or the other. I have tried bite shoes although I bought the waterproof trekkers not the DG line. They performed well but when I tried to purchase again since the croc takeover they won't even return my contact attempts, which makes me mad.
However with all that said I must say that King Mullet isnot only one of the very best elite players in our sport and a true ambassador he is one of the nicest most friendly and honest people I've ever met and I would bet that anyone who knows him would agree. So although his results with Salomon may not be typical for the casual player I wholeheartedly believe him when he describes his experiances with them and I'm sure everyone who knows him ,which are most serious players, will believe him as well.

I took my solomon back b/c they slipped on slush. Vibram soles grip much better

I use a pair of Water Proof, Hi-Tec Tundras. Great for those wet days. I really enjoy them, even more so when there are some gel insoles in them. Super comfy then.
my boots are ozark trail brandy || there super grippy and waterproof
the best part is you can buy them at wal mart for under $30
Any Merrell Chameleon Wraps (Web, Gore Tex, etc.). Worth the money for the comfort and durability.
has anyone tried these shoes yet, they look pretty cool
https://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_sprint.cfm
wow, those are crazy! I want to try!
thanks for the link
they look like monkey feet, i think ill pass
I think monkey tracks all over the course will get some people scratching their heads!
C'mon Beatz get a pair!
Those shoes are very strange looking, love it, and with my size 13's, ppl will think bigfoot is real.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968