www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I chose to do my senior report on the game of disc golf. From the beginning to the end.

Any good tips about stuff i can incorporate into it i would really appreciate it.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You'll get a lot good info from Wikipedia...check it out.
yeah that has been my main site for info.

But i was wondering if anyone had a site with climos biography besides kenclimo.com

i was going to incorporate him into the presentation as being like the Tiger Woods of disc golf.
I just wrote and delivered my final speech for speech class on disc golf. I basically talked about the history of disc golf, the equipment, and the different techniques. I found that this article http://www.discgolfassoc.com/discgolf-news-information-resources/di... and this one http://www.discgolfassoc.com/discgolf-founder/ed-headrick-bio.html about Ed Headrick were helpful.
I don't mean to be a jerk but this sounds a lot like "I'm doing a report on DG, can you guys write it for me?"
Clearly the topic of "Disc Golf" is a broad one. You probably want to start with a little more focus. Do you want to research the origins of disc golf, describe the game itself, explain how the game is played, discuss the growth over the last few years and why, identify the best courses and explain why they are so great, or write about why it is such a fantastic lifetime sport? Once you have a better idea of where you want to focus your project, it will go much more smoothly. Trust me, I'm an English teacher.
no not really i already have six pages typed up just running out of things to cover about disc golf thats all.

John Hodgkins said:
I don't mean to be a jerk but this sounds a lot like "I'm doing a report on DG, can you guys write it for me?"
I'm truly sorry if I offended you. I have seen posts like this in forums before and a lot of times they tend to lean toward the plagiarism side of the board. But I am not an english teacher so I would listen to Schortie ;)

Sandman said:
no not really i already have six pages typed up just running out of things to cover about disc golf thats all.

John Hodgkins said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968